Fall MegaDive Oct 19-21, Ginnie Springs, Turkey Roost

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm going to frickin kill Marchand for logging in on SB from my computer Sat. morning to check the forums' one last time while i finished loading my truck. The post above was actually me.

*changes computer password to completely random string of 45 numbers*

Man was that a good Megadive! Met some people I'd never met before, like floridadivelover (?) and 427Dave, and Mania! Got in several dives, I think my trim and bouyancy skills are improving, if ever so slightly. Polish vodka burns my throat but it would have been nice to have when pulling off the wetsuit after the ever-so-amazing Galaxy Dive, and it was a wonderful swig of culture!

The picnic table is a surprisingly comfortable bed, it's softer than the one in my dorm room.
icosm14.gif

Just as most of my gear had dried of this afternoon, it rained.
icon_cry.gif

(Jeff--could you delete the post I made while logged in as you? And in the future, don't log in to check posts! :) )

I just want to thank EVERYONE who showed up and helped to make this a really great weekend.

I really enjoyed myself the entire time. I got to do some really great dives, meet a lot of new friends, and see friends that I haven't seen in awhile. I couldn't even begin to mention everyone and everything that made the weekend what it was, so I will just hit what were the high points for me.

Shouden, the flaming balls routine was impressive to say the very least. I hope that you make many return appearances at future MegaDives. Ken, the cooking of the morning omelets and all of the rest of your efforts were much appreciated. Mania, it was absolutely wonderful to see you again, and to dive with you. And lastly, but most definitely not least, jeandiver, thank you so much for being my dive buddy. I can not think of anyone whom I would rather dive with.

Gee...what can I say....
i make it simple. It was worth travelling 10 000 kilometers. I could even travel more.
This was my first megadive, let's hope not the last.
It was absolutly fantastic!!!!!

Thanks a lot to everybody!!!
And to my buddies - da Beano (it was an honour for me to dive with our Cave Queen) and David (I love diving with you).
Many thanks to Jenny for taking me with her. And as always - I love sleeping with you
:D:D:D

Breakfest were great - Ken is a master cook!!!!
Andy singing, vodka being pured, rum bottles everywhere and a fire show. Those of you who didn't made it should really feel sorry.

Now...what to do to come for the next Megadive?

Once more thanks a lot for a great weekend, great dives and a looot of fun.
Mania

It was great to finally meet you Mania. Thanks for traveling the distance. Can't wait to see how the pictures turn out.

It was great seeing everyone from last year and meeting new people. I wish I could have stayed the weekend but I had a great time Saturday! Thanks so much to Dennis and Jim who buddied with my son when I had sinus problems. I'm so glad I was able to do the Galaxy dive. Those pictures are great, but you're right that you have to experience it to appreciate it. I'll try to have some pictures posted tonight. :D

Where's the rum??

Robbin and I just wanted to thank everyone for the great time and being so patient with us. I have to say that was the neatest things I’ve ever seen underwater.

I only have a few pictures but I will try to get them posted tonight. I did take a few in the ball room however I doubt they came out.

It was nice meeting so many of you and look forward to more excursions in the future.

Thanks again
Jeff

I'm going to frickin kill Marchand for logging in on SB from my computer Sat. morning to check the forums' one last time while i finished loading my truck. The post above was actually me.

*changes computer password to completely random string of 45 numbers*
Good thing I am not a MOD anymore, that is so wrong on so many levels! :D :D :D
(takes bribes with Rum!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom