Family of four found dead in Tulum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

flyboy08

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
family from Iowa found dead in their resort condo? No details other than this known at this time?

There were several reports of this on C4Y as well as various media outlets. Several reports stated "no signs of foul play." Carbon Monoxide came to my mind, perhaps from a faulty hot water heater vent, but I have not seen anything other than the reports that they were missing, and then found dead. I also recognize that the report is from the same country that initially reported the ferry explosion as a mechanical error....

Does Mexico "scent" their natural gas and propane for help with leak detection?

Just a sad situation,
Jay

Any natural gas bottles I have been around in Cozumel have been scented. Was at a friend's apartment last month and determined the bottle out side had a seep due to the smell.

I read it was at Bahia Principe condos. That would be at the golf course side. We looked at buying one of those condos. All very nice places. New. Would be surprised it would be faulty venting.

Subscribe

Would be surprised it would be faulty venting.
Too many possibilities to guess, but there many things that can go wrong, damaged or blocked vents, etc. My Sensorcon goes with me in any vehicle and anyplace I spend the night as I know that affordable technology for CO alarms is still rarely used.

My Sensorcon goes with me in any vehicle and anyplace I spend the night as I know that affordable technology for CO alarms is still rarely used.

Can you provide the model number for this device, we travel to Mexico and other countries in the region, and based on this tragedy, are considering acquiring one.

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom