Favorite Cozumel Dive Spot(s)? (Reefs, not ops)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If I could suggest, rather than trying to figure out what sites you would like to visit based on other peoples opinions, why not try telling your divemaster what sort of experience you would like and things you would like to see, and let him take you somewhere appropriate.

Matt I like your suggestion. Give your dm your dive experience and possibly the types of dives you have done. Tell him if you like macro stuff or big life. Or even lots of little fish. Or drifting fast in the current if you are happy with that. It is hard to remember what people say on these forums when you are on the boat. It is easy to give your history and say what you like.
As far as the wreck is concerned for me, I have been on it probably 20-30 times as I dive on Coz alot and I get to dive with people who have never been there. I dont mind going there over and over it does not get old for me. I seem to find something new on it every time. Today was one the best dives on it for me. I had so much fun on it. We had several great photographers and it was fun posing for them. As well as some great penetration today. I went on places today I am sure the regulars dont go. I strung line to make sure I got out. One could die in that wreck, that makes it interesting for me.
I hope your dive op gives you the adventure of your life. I dive with Scubamau all the time and I have such great visits with new divers and experienced ones. I like that. A good dive op will give you a great adventure, have fun. kev

Back
Top Bottom