Favorite Dive Phrase

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about SCUBA-dooby-do - with a picture of Shaggy and Scooby in wetsuits and regs...

Probably tramples over a dozen copyrights though....

teknitroxdiver:
:hmmm: That doesn't quite match up. How about Some Come Up Barely Alive?

Oops, sorry, that should be corrected. Thanks for the assist.

scubamax

Sorry it's taking so damn long. I've been swamped and I'm trying to get my friend to finish the graphics. I'll keep everyone posted. Thanks again.

skeet:
It's Good To Be Wet
Yes, it is good to be me!

Met my gal when she was wearing a T shirt that aluded to something of that nature...but it wasn't really family friendly.

Rookie_J:
is your girlfriends name Dawn?

no, my name is not dawn, i'm suzanna, a fellow Minnesotan from the burbs of The Grove.

my brother has been slacking on designing the graphics, but here's a rough sketch of some graphics we've been considering for the shirt. still needs to be "stylized" and whatnot, but it's coming along slowly.

So I guess I should explain what the t-shirt is going to look like. You guys may or may not like the idea, but oh well.
My gf's favorite fish is the golden grouper. So our shirt is going to be the Golden Grouper Dive Club (not a real dive club...yet). It will have a big picture of a golden grouper on the back with a favorite dive phrase on it. The front will have a small golden grouper. Still a work in process. As promised, a free t-shirt will go to the person we pick the dive phrase from. And, some people inquired about getting a t-shirt so I will try to set that up as well. Thanks for everyone's inputs. Too bad it's not a surprise though...lol. Oh well.

i know it too late...but i just thought of this and it sounded funny at the time...especially if you're a Parrotthead...

"Changes in altitudes, changes in attitudes" (pardon the spelling)

Back
Top Bottom