Fdog review: Performance Freediving Class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks very much for the informative review of the PFI course. Also thanks for adding it to the basic Scuba forum.

I always feel that free diving is much more physical than diving and it is a kind of sport that challenges your physical shape. you continuously challenge yourself to improve your performance. But it is worthless to challenge yourself without knowing the right techniques and safety measures you should adhere to.

So congratulations for completing the course, enjoy your professional free diving experience and I will try to join one soon.

This is one of the coolest things I have read on SB for a long time.

Thanks for taking the time.

Guy

Awesome report, man. One of my buddies is big into freediving/spearfishing so I'll pass this little link on to him. He's also in Hawaii, where it seems PFI does classes. I may look into it myself, because I like freediving as well.

Peace,
Greg

This is one of the coolest things I have read on SB for a long time.

ditto. This is an awesome review. Makes me want to lurk BSD more often.

I'm definitely signing up for the course sometime in the future. Thanks for this. (love the epilogue)

Great report....now I have this little voice in my head saying...do it do it do it :)

Back
Top Bottom