Feb 10 SB dinner meeting - Los Otates. Y'all come!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, it rained a little. So? Some of us are here, starting without you.

Attachments

• E9B69BDB-3886-4DE9-852B-F2C2A171BF04.jpeg
    E9B69BDB-3886-4DE9-852B-F2C2A171BF04.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 162
Trying

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

At the very back, centre, is Melinda, wife to DiverN2H20 (Wayne) seated to her left (on the right hand side of the picture). Coming up on the left side of the picture is Cajuncru Diver (Hank), MMM (Marg), Northerone (Cameron), Goproek (Gary) and then two people I don't know/didn't meet. Continuing on the right after DiverN2H20 is Cajun Diva (Jake?), then MantaMan (Steve) who is hiding but you can see his hair, another whose name I didn't catch (a chef), then two more people I didn't meet, including Cameron's mother Bonnie(you can probably see the family resemblance), and finally DandyDon (Don). There were some late arrivals who didn't make it into the group photo. Marg, SB Senior Moderator

Attachments

• 31441C34-8AD7-4613-8A87-DB56E8FB966A.jpeg
    31441C34-8AD7-4613-8A87-DB56E8FB966A.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 222
So you all got kicked out of the bar? Lol! Good looking group! Love that restaurant.

No rain cover for bar.

Nice turnout in spite of rain - about 30. Nice to meet MMM Marge, several others, and see some others again. Talking to the day manager the other day did no good, they did not have a long table for us, but we kept adding tables when any came available. I almost knocked the electricity out moving one m, but they save me.

Want me to use my mod powers to edit your first attempt and ID who is who (that I know of) in your second?
That’s be great, thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom