February 2019 Roll Call

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have never had a mosquito issue in February but with all this rain...
Any problems?

Haven't seen any, but the weather just turned to crap. It's raining like crazy :(

I have never had a mesquito issue in February but with all this rain...
Any problems?
I always bring DEET spray, then forget to use it. I haven't noticed any, but other might. I think the last cold front killed most fliers if any are out.

The problem is that almost every place just sells that orange "family" can of Off that mosquitos down there laugh at. You need the Deep Woods stuff which I can never find there, so I always bring 1-2 cans.

Thanks guys. I have the Repel 30% Deet wipes that @AdivingBel told me about. Just threw two packs in the luggage.

Thanks guys. I have the Repel 30% Deet wipes that @AdivingBel told me about. Just threw two packs in the luggage.

Yep, swear by them. Easy way to put repellent just & only where you want it. Keeps it off the neoprene & plastic. My wife and I share one wipe for the little suckers under the tables at dinner. It's cool to share 'cause I've already got all her "cooties." :crafty: :bounce::bounce::bounce::) Deep Woods also makes good ones if you can still find them.

Ripple in Still Water and Ms. Ripple and Mini-Me Ripple are coming down from 2/16 to 2/23, staying at the Palace and diving with Aqua Safari.

Re those Eagle Rays, on what sites have you folks been seeing them?

Member.............................Dates...............Stay............................Dive....

Coral-Reefer.....................1/12-2/2...........Home..........................Blue Project+
SmokeyJo.........................1/28-2/4...........Hotel Cozumel...........Tres Pelicanos
cicopo...............................1/30-2/20.........Hotel Cozumel...........Tres Pelicanos+
mikettt...............................1/31-2/16.......Hotel Cozumel.............Liquid Blue
mikettt+.............................2/16-2/20.......Fiesta Americana........Liquid Blue
Divingblueberry................2/2-2/7............Occidental..................BlueXT Sea
Tricia Frandsen................2/2-2/9...........Grand Park Royal.........Scuba Luis
DandyDon........................2/5-2/13.........Hotel Mary Carmen.....Salty Endeavors
WillAlter............................2/6-2/10...........Villa Escondida..........Living Underwater
BRT...................................2/6-2/13...............................................Tres Pelicanos
CajunDiva & crew.............2/7-2/16..........Casa Mexicana..........Tres Pelicanos
motorref & family.............2/9-2/16..........El Cid...........................undecided
loudives............................2/10-2/15.........Sunscape Sabor.........Bottomtime
Doc Harry & wife..............2/10-2/16........Scuba Club.................Scuba Club
Midge907.........................2/10-2/18........Private Home..............Tres Pelicanos
Zman96.............................2/13- ?.................................................BlueXT Sea
Pat.D.................................2/15..................Carnival Dream Cruise
Ripple in Still Water+........2/16-2/23........Cozumel Palace........Aqua Safari
Gilchristz...........................2/17-2/21........Paradise condo.........DWM
uncfnp & Soloist...............2/17-2/26........Casa Mexicana..........Tres Pelicanos
Alan P...............................2/19-2/27.........Mary Carmen.............Tres Pelicanos
Jas & Mike.......................2/20-2/27..........Casa Mexicana..........Deep Blue
horn34 & Scuba_88.........2/22-3/10.........AirB&B.......................Aldora
MMM................................February ..........Private home.............Living Underwater

Back
Top Bottom