February ABWA dive and dine 14th and 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

snepdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Its on people. The date is set for the 3rd annual February ABWA dive and dine at Snepdivers house. Of coures the diving is not at my houe but the food will be on Saturday the 14th. We usually meet at ABWA when they open on Saturday morning. Dive until you are too cold to do it anymore. Those of us in wetsuits m WILL NOT get as many dives as the drysuit divers will.

When you cant stand it anymore, Head to my house in Gardendale, About 25 miles North of the exit for ABWA. Directions will be available on Saturday at ABWA. Everyone is invited. We will have some food at my house and if you like you can bring more. My wife and I have not set the menu yet, But I will post it later on. Suggestions welcome. Feel free to bring your own adult beverages. There will be some there also. I might even drink a beer or three.

Sometimes we dive ABWA on Sunday but that is up to you. I might still be thawing out.

I am also still looking for suggestions for t-shirts as well. I was thinking a shivering diver on the back, maybe SB logo if approved my NEtDoc. Dive flag on the front. Suggestions welcome.

Alright!!!! Bring on the cold!! This is one time a year I am willing to freeze by butt off for the cause....what was the cause again?...insanity. :wink:

And just so everyone is clear on this....this is a drysuit free zone. Everyone must share equally in the misery. :wink: There will be swift and immediate consequences to nonconformers.:D

I'll be there for sure.

I have a buddy working on a shivering diver for me now. More of a cartoonish diver. Can you all give me ideas on what you want it to look like? I'll post the mock up one once he finishes.

Michael

And just so everyone is clear on this....this is a drysuit free zone. Everyone must share equally in the misery. :wink: There will be swift and immediate consequences to nonconformers.:D

haha You now what!? I just realized I sold my wetsuits since I can now fit into my dry suit. hahaha Wow, it's going to be COLD in my 3m shorty!

Michael

I'll be there for sure.

I have a buddy working on a shivering diver for me now. More of a cartoonish diver. Can you all give me ideas on what you want it to look like? I'll post the mock up one once he finishes.

Michael
Just a shivering diver was as far as my thoughts have gone. Post it when they finish.

Despite what Denise said, All divers are welcome. Even the ones in drysuits. You just have to bring Denise hot chocolate.

haha You now what!? I just realized I sold my wetsuits since I can now fit into my dry suit. hahaha Wow, it's going to be COLD in my 3m shorty!

Michael

Alright Mikey!!!! Last year you wimped on me and wore your drysuit. Glad to see you have your ummmmmm...you knows back.:wink:

Despite what Denise said, All divers are welcome. Even the ones in drysuits. You just have to bring Denise hot chocolate.

Oh they are more than welcome. I enjoy prey...ummm I meant play with fellow dive buddies...:wink:

Alright Mikey!!!! Last year you wimped on me and wore your drysuit. Glad to see you have your ummmmmm...you knows back.:wink:

Was that at this dive? I thought that was in January or something. Ok, I'll be the male Angel in a speedo. :)

Yeah, she put up a fight but, I finally got them back! :wink:

Michael

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom