February ABWA dive and dine 14th and 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Was that at this dive? I thought that was in January or something. Ok, I'll be the male Angel in a speedo. :)

Michael

Hey now. We weren't suppose to be tortured. :shakehead: We are diving wet.:wink:

Hey now. We weren't suppose to be tortured. :shakehead: We are diving wet.:wink:

I'll torture myself and get wet... (of course, I'll torture everyone else too. ;P) speedos only cover up so much you know?

Michael

There will be swift and immediate consequences to nonconformers.:D

Whatcha going to do? sneek up behind somebody and pull on their neck seal to flood their suit? Disconnect the plumbing on peoples pee-valves so that it lets water in and the discharge stays in too? lol

I may be there.... It will be about that time where I need to make my way down there... Hopefully it won't be too soon after that, that I will be bringing a u-haul trailer with me. :D

Slowly, but surely. Once my house sells, I'll be down there full time. :)

Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.. HURRY UP! :wink:

Can't wait to dive with ya... hopefully by then my doubles diving will be better. :)

Michael

Whatcha going to do? sneek up behind somebody and pull on their neck seal to flood their suit? Disconnect the plumbing on peoples pee-valves so that it lets water in and the discharge stays in too? lol
:D

You know me don't you?:D

Slow is smooth and smooth is fast.. HURRY UP! :wink:

Can't wait to dive with ya... hopefully by then my doubles diving will be better. :)

Michael

You betcha

You know me don't you?:D

lol .... I'll duct tape my neck seal to my neck and beat you back with my pee valve plumbing if you try to mess with my external plumbing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom