February ABWA dive and dine 14th and 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just make sure that you video the scootering. :D

I have volunteered to video the scootering, at the least the part where they go by the finish line in a flash. I can usually keep up with Rita filming her underwater but she's never been on a scooter. Parysa is supposed to flag the race so as long the race starts and ends at the 20 foot platform, I can get all the footage. I'm not certified to go beyond that platform yet. I'm only a recreational vacation diver.

Just make sure that you video the scootering. I think we should start a pool on how long it takes before the bikinis fall off while scootering. :D

You know, that actually occurred to me the other day...I think I'm off to Target to find a slightly tighter fitting bikini :D

I went out today and bought cutesy Valentine Red cups, plates, bowls, napkins and silverware for our Valentine theme. :) I am bringing a camera to document others transgressions...Do me a favor and don't do the same...:wink:

I went out today and bought cutesy Valentine Red cups, plates, bowls, napkins and silverware for our Valentine theme. :)

I fell asleep on the beach with my mouth open and the sun fried my bottom lip. :depressed:It's a nice red color. Does that count as "Valentine theme"?

Can you make a Heart Shape with your lips? I think that would count. I can do that but it is not legal in most states....:wink:

Hey guys!!!!
Have they decided to open on Sunday? Sat. is out for our crew (wish it wasn't....sounds like too much fun). We might be able to make it on Sunday. There would be 3 of us diving. Anything else going on Sunday? Cough it up, what's the super secret agenda?

So just how cccccooooold is that water this time of year?

If we can't make it we will see you at Springfest!

I think they'll open on Sunday if there's enough divers....call ABWA at 205-663-7428 to be sure, though :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom