February ABWA dive and dine 14th and 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok. So I am still good to do my Tech Angel appearance on Saturday but I will not be at ABWA until about noon. My little bro has a a race Sat. morning that I will be going to. I will be fashionably 'late' on Saturday. But I will be there to enjoy the water as soon a little after my brother crosses the finish line.

Rita: By that time it should have heated up to the high temperature and sun of the day:D So it wont be too bad if we bikini it up.

Woo hoo! Waiting until after noon definitely sounds like a good idea :D

I'm looking forward to it already!

So, the N19 vs. the "X".....can I drive the "X"? :D

*scurries off to fashion a backplate pad out of an old wetsuit*

Tech Angels huh? You guys are giving me some ideas for a new technical specialty rating.

I'd be happy to donate a scooter, or two, for the Tech Angels Bikini/Doubles/DPV race. How about the SS N19 vs. the X. I'll even scooter along side just to keep things safe and fair between the two of you. I'll be in a drysuit of course!

Hello everyone, I'm Steve Parker with ABWA. I'm not much on posting but it was hard to pass on this thread. I really enjoy reading all the post here on Deep Dixie Divers, you guys are great! We, the ABWA gang, truly appreciate all of your kind words and support. I'll see if I can get Wayne and Stephen to turn up the heat in the quarry just a bit. :D

Safe Diving!
Steve

We're currently sitting in the airport at MoBay waiting for our flight out of Jamaica. I have the Appleton Estate Reserve
Rum for the apres dive gala. I have a pound of Blue Mountain Dark Roast for whoever ordered it.

The hoodies are already delivered and will be there for Saturday. I will be too as long as I can recuperate from spending the last week in Negril.

Hope that you had a good time DocC. Looking forward to the festivities this weekend. The airport in MontB sucks. Very little AC and a lack of air circulation. They should just make it open air like Bonaire is.

Pictures? Where are the pictures?

You should bring them Saturday. I would enjoy seeing them.

Welcome Steve. It too THIS thread to pull you in Huh? Hope yo see you there.

Thanks for the welcome! Crazy Huh? Figure it's a good opportunity to test the true speed of the scooters since the bikinis should produce very little drag. The data that we collect on hypothermia is just icing on the cake! :cold:

My interest, of course, is purely scientific! :D

Parker on SB.................I think I just seen a cow fly by my window........WOW

Ken

Thanks for the welcome! Crazy Huh? Figure it's a good opportunity to test the true speed of the scooters since the bikinis should produce very little drag. The data that we collect on hypothermia is just icing on the cake! :cold:

My interest, of course, is purely scientific! :D

Just make sure that you video the scootering. I think we should start a pool on how long it takes before the bikinis fall off while scootering. :D

I think we should start a pool on how long it takes before the bikinis fall off while scootering. :D

Exactly why I'm NOT letting bamamedic use the Cuda. I know how she is about fast scooters (and cars) and we are trying to maintain our family image at ABWA. :D

Back
Top Bottom