February ABWA dive and dine 14th and 15th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Denise, what are you talking about??? I am entertaining??? I was not the one dancing with Sassycat, remember??

We won't mention the ""lucky drawers":rofl3:

Against the law on an Alabama state campus property to have alcohol...
Great, Maybe I will get my wish and they will ban college football alltogether. There is plenty of beer on campus during game weekends. I think they should arrest everyone there.:rofl3:

Now back to the subject, Are you coming to the freeze fest Mike?

Great, Maybe I will get my wish and they will ban college football alltogether. There is plenty of beer on campus during game weekends. I think they should arrest everyone there.:rofl3:

Auburn is weird... you can pretty much have beer about anywhere on game weekends.
which yeilds lots of DUI's. I read that give more DUI's on Wire Road in Auburn than anywhere else.... (heck, even I've gotten a speeding ticket before on Wire Rd).

Now back to the subject,

surely you jest....

Are you coming to the freeze fest Mike?

It's unlikely. I'm just not willing to have to break ice off the surface to get below it. I wouldn't mind coming to the "after party" though...

We would like for ya to join us. Even if you dont dive that day. Really diving is not a requirement of attending the party.

Having the ability to dive is not a requirement either :D

Woo hoo! It's almost time to freeze our buns off! :)

I think the whole "bikini/scooters/doubles" thing has kinda went by the wayside, but with proper motivation (think free beer and/or a hoodie) I'll do it in a single tank (maybe) :D

Oh. So no more Tech Angels? I was actually looking forward to that, well except the cold water of course. Plus, that means I get another t-shirt/hoody.

If you still want to do it, I'm more then willing :D

Back
Top Bottom