February in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Be down for the month, first 2 wks solo. My super-snorkeler wife is sending me early to try and burn some dives off so I will hang with her more. Or snorkel with her more. If it's a test, pretty sure I'll flunk. DW arrives on the 14th and I'm taking her and another non-diving couple to Akumal for 4 days then back on the island the rest of the month. Hm aren't there cenotes real close to Akumal.....:cool2::eyebrow:
Staying at Park Royal
Diving with Scubamaucozumel.com
If there are any divers with folks that want to snorkel while your diving is going on pm me and my wife will take them out with her. She knows all the good sites to hit from shore. I usually meet up with her and fall asleep on the beach.:D kev

We're making a quick trip Feb 5th - 9th. Going down with Aqua Safari, staying at Vista Del Mar.

I'm trying to talk my wife into a week starting 2/16. Probably staying at Hotel Cozumel so we can hit the downtown area a bit. Have never dove Coz so not sure yet who I (we) will be diving with and have been reading the board to get some advice. Leaning toward Mau but still shopping.

RN:
I'm trying to talk my wife into a week starting 2/16. Probably staying at Hotel Cozumel so we can hit the downtown area a bit. Have never dove Coz so not sure yet who I (we) will be diving with and have been reading the board to get some advice. Leaning toward Mau but still shopping.
Hi! If your trying to stay at one the more fav spots you may have a hard time getting a room. That time of the season is very busy and this hotel may be booked because of Carnival. It's sometimes tough to get it last minute but I sure hope you can thats a great time to dive and have fun in town. There are certainly places to stay though.

Last edited:
This February is my first time in Cozumel and my first carnival. All I've ever dove is in Local MD quarries and Shipwrecks off South Carolina. I hope this will be a trip to remember!

Diving, hot salsa dancing, tequila and Mexican food, it just don't get any better.

This February is my first time in Cozumel and my first carnival. All I've ever dove is in Local MD quarries and Shipwrecks off South Carolina. I hope this will be a trip to remember!
It's a party that's hard to mess up!

Hubby and I haven't narrowed down dates but sometime between 2/6-2/17. We just missed Carnival last year so we are trying to be there for most of it this year. We will be diving with Scuba Mau and staying at the Palace!!

Hey Kevin, I see you are going back! I am sure we'll be on a boat together again. Haven't had a chance to email you for pics from the Dec dive. It has been crazy since we've been back.

Amy & Don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom