February in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hubby and I haven't narrowed down dates but sometime between 2/6-2/17. We just missed Carnival last year so we are trying to be there for most of it this year. We will be diving with Scuba Mau and staying at the Palace!!

Hey Kevin, I see you are going back! I am sure we'll be on a boat together again. Haven't had a chance to email you for pics from the Dec dive. It has been crazy since we've been back.

Amy & Don
Hi Amy! I just watched the video of the turtle with you two in the background, came out well. I could pop it on youtube if you like. Your kids will freak, our parents are famous! Or are they old enough to care? haha. It will be fun to dive with you again. seeya there. kev

Amy, Don did you see the little blurb I put on the board with Monkey?

Kevin, let me know if you put the video up on youtube I would love to see it. No the kids won't care but that's ok we'll make them watch it anyway. :D

I didn't see the blurb w/Monkey. Where is it and I will check it out?

See you soon! Counting the days to warm weather, 33 days give or take a day!!!!
Amy

Hey Kevin , Watched all your video`s on youtube. Can`t wait to see the video of us in the background with the turtle. We have it get a video camera, to keep Amy satisfied between trips. She`s starting to get out of control with her trips plans. (that was for her when she read`s this).
Some of the guy`s at work are starting to ask a lot of questions about diving, i need some more video for them to watch. see ya in coz

How fun, Kev. We are down there at the same time, and will also be diving with Scuba Mau.
Hola! It's going to be fun! When are you on island? have you been there before? Do you like to night dive. I just cant get enough dives in ever. I like to dive every night off the dock at Villa Blanca. It's no more than 25fsw and I can find a million cool things. I've done it so many times I wore a path.:D:wink::dork2:

The wife and I finally set our dates for Coz. Flying in Feb 16, out 23. Staying at Hotel Flamingo. Diving with Aquatic Sports (Sergio) and/or Blue Magic. Haven't decided that yet. This will be our 6th consecutive year diving Coz during Carnival. Always a blast, above and below the water.

We will be there Feb 8-18th, with friends. Staying at Casa Mexicana, diving with Blue Magic. We have always managed to miss Carnival too, so this will be our first Carnival. Can't wait!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom