Female dive instructors in Bonaire ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Concur, Buddy dive is the way to go.

My favorite Francesca quote,
I asked what was the name of the shrimp that hang out in the anemones that have purple spots, her answer.
purple spotted anemone shrimp.
She is an excellent teacher and a lot of fun. +6 for Francesca.

I did my aow with Francesca in 2008, just before she started @ Buddy. I'd vouch for her.

Firstly can I just say good choice on Belmar I'm sure you will have a great time. Belmar is part of the Buddy Dive group on the island so the office at Belmar will organise, although Chrissy had a female instructor (Mariska) working for her a little while ago and she's also very good
Cheers
Andy

I dove with the Italian female dive mater at Buddy's. a very good diver and communicates very well.

Sarge
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Another vote for Buddy Dive. We have taken classes from both Francesca and Tina, and both were very nice, knowledgable, and patient.

+1 for Suus. She is patient, knows her stuff. Did my sister's nitrox training and speaks four languages. We finagled a private shore dive with her and she sees everything. Also led our night UV dive. goes slow in a good way. Lived in Thailand, very open minded person, if that matters to you.

Suus Zelders at Dive Friends is great. She is a Master Scuba Diver Trainer.

Back
Top Bottom