Female solodivers?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well let's break this down...

Hemlon said, "I solo dive often and I'm 100% female!"

Now if she had said, "I solo dive and I'm often 100% Female !"
then that would be something totally different.

She could have just said, " I solo dive and I'm Female !"
But that would have been a hostile statement. There would not have been anything transgender at all included and somebody would have gotten all bent out of shape. :shakehead

Dang it Donna ... you sure have dug a hole for yourself here you know it !! :rofl3:

Timeliner:
Well let's break this down...

Hemlon said, "I solo dive often and I'm 100% female!"

Now if she had said, "I solo dive and I'm often 100% Female !"
then that would be something totally different.

She could have just said, " I solo dive and I'm Female !"
But that would have been a hostile statement. There would not have been anything transgender at all included and somebody would have gotten all bent out of shape. :shakehead

Dang it Donna ... you sure have dug a hole for yourself here you know it !! :rofl3:

I leave the forum for 6 hours and this mess happens??

When will I learn? :wink:

Grazie42 and Alcina have it right - we're too busy diving.

well after nearly 10yrs of diving i finally stopped being a follower and got myself a compass (and getting better at using it)

solo diving is something im starting to do now and im quite enjoying it

almitywife:
well after nearly 10yrs of diving i finally stopped being a follower and got myself a compass (and getting better at using it)

solo diving is something im starting to do now and im quite enjoying it

I am still a follower but got rid of my Compass. It works great for drawing circles on paper but it kept me going in circles underwater too !

Now I just follow the second hand on my watch. It sends me around in the same circles and I don't have to worry about getting stuck by that sharp point anymore :wink:

Timeliner:
....I just follow the second hand on my watch.
but i dont wear a watch... should i start a thread about getting one??

almitywife:
but i dont wear a watch... should i start a thread about getting one??

If you ask 1000 people about watches you'll get 1000 answers on what to get.
Get several ! It keeps folks like me in the chips :D

ClayJar:
Judging from the buddies with whom I've been diving, the reason we don't hear about many solo divers of the feminine persuasion is because without any of us guys calling the dive on gas, they won't need to surface until sometime mid-April. :D

This answer gets my vote :rofl3:
Ber :lilbunny:

I solo dive. But I also have a speargun. Most spearfishers prefer to dive solo. We may drop in together, but we see each other twice during the dive. At the beginning and at the end. Also, like freedivers, if there are only two people on the boat...it's one up, one down.

Back
Top Bottom