Females only please - men's speedos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Poking fun aside, you just gotta hand it to someone who really truly doesn't care what you think, and is comfortable with their own body in all its sun-drenched Speedo glory.

True true! :)

I'm a voyeur and speedos are a time killer for me. They make a long boat ride pass by quickly.

I wear very dark sunglasses and the only bummer is if I forget to wear them and get caught.

I say.lets bring in the new year right.Everyone post a photo of themselves in speedos.I'll go last

I say let guys wear what they want. Recently I was on a liveaboard with a guy wearing a speedo and he did it justice. But even if that isn't the case, it's their business.

Guys could just as easily start bashing women for wearing certain bathing attire, and we females would (justifiably) get very defensive I don't think we want to go there :)

Speedos and the like are designed for serious swimming, and there's nothing that comes close. I know because I used to swim competitively, tho' I'm no Michael Phelps. For bathing however they're not ideal, if only because they're quite expensive and pretty fragile - you sit on a bare rock in Speedos and you're likely to snag the material.

And this isn't just about men - women wear them as well (the one-piece variety) and they're not likely to wear them to the beach either.

Back
Top Bottom