Finally starting OW class

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That makes me smile............:wink:

It does? Looks like I may have a new dive buddy already! But your so far away... if your ever get to the Tampa area look me up and we'll go.... provided I pass this class.... :D

I believe we will have a choice... Weeki Wachee or crystal river for the open water stuff....

Demand the ocean, shore dives are fine bit those sites are too tame.

Looks like I have a couple of long days coming up.... be at the shop at 8:00 am Saturday, go to the pool at 12:00 out at 5:00ish... basically the same thing on Sunday accept shifted an hour ... so at the shop at 9:00 to the pool at 1:00 out at 6:00ish.....

Good luck with your classes!:scubadive

I believe we will have a choice... Weeki Wachee or crystal river for the open water stuff....

Awesome, we just did Crystal River. Were going to Devil's Den this Saturday.

well tomorrow is the first day.... went through all the training material twice now and I have all my equipment ready...

Well I did it... confined water skills and final test done.... missed one question on the final, so I ended up with an 98%, went through two days of confined water dives.... the 200 yard swim and 10 minute float is not as bad as it sounds... just take your time on the swim and you'll be fine...
Some of the skills can be challenging, just remember to relax and breath and you will be fine.... not sure where we are going yet for the open water stuff...
It's a BLAST, being able to get through all your skills and finishing everything is a great feeling....

congratulations!!! you're well on your way to certification - all you have left is the EASY stuff.

Back
Top Bottom