Find a Dive Buddy with SB's New Buddy Matrix!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:cool2:I have just registered !!!!:D

:shakehead: There is nobody else close by !!!

How about adding a different color marker for upcoming dive destinations ??

I'm heading to Jamaica this weekend ... I could pin a different marker on Montego Bay Jamaica, that way other divers going to that destination could PM me and we could meet !!! :wink:

:cool2:I have just registered !!!!:D

:shakehead: There is nobody else close by !!!

How about adding a different color marker for upcoming dive destinations ??

I'm heading to Jamaica this weekend ... I could pin a different marker on Montego Bay Jamaica, that way other divers going to that destination could PM me and we could meet !!! :wink:

That has been discussed, and could be added in BuddyMatrix 2.0 :)

This will be a great tool once everyone on Scubaboard signs up. Thanks!

Need to add photography as a type of dive activity. Lots of people don't want to dive with photographers.

Hmm ... is it me or is there a problem ...

lat -33.87284803614804
long 151.2084174156189

but it wont allow me to enter "-" in the search location .... oh I get it we in the southern hemisphere are excluded :shakehead:

Exclusion is accidental...There is apparently a bug... we'll fix it ASAP... The idea is to include EVERYONE...

Need to add photography as a type of dive activity. Lots of people don't want to dive with photographers.

Photography is one of the usergroups. Just un-check "All Group Members" then select just "photographers"

It has also been added to the "TYPE OF DIVING" (Interests on your profile):)

Last edited:
Exclusion is accidental...There is apparently a bug... we'll fix it ASAP... The idea is to include EVERYONE...

just kidding .... thanks ... although i did wonder how some members were showing in oz

Back
Top Bottom