Fins for damaged knee (Spilt ?)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmm BoulderJohn, guess I should have given them a chance. Perhaps I'll go back to diving them regularly. :wink:

Hmm BoulderJohn, guess I should have given them a chance. Perhaps I'll go back to diving them regularly. :wink:

Oh, I don't use them any more. I prefer stiffer blade fins.

I have lost a large portion of my knee, and have a large steel insert.
I find that when I fin against a current each fin stoke results in a large clunk from my knee ... so considering changing my fins.

I think you should go with this one, so when your knee finally lets go, you can make it back to the boat. :cool:

I know you don't beleive me and I'm not a doctor, but I have friends with replacement joints and the next noise after "clunk" is "I've fallen and I can't get up."

flots.

Wave-Monofin-Hero-Yellow-RT.jpg

Someday,I really want a scooter. Still wondering how I'm going to actually carry a scooter, along with all the other gear,with bad joints,though.
Might have to save up for a Sherpa,too.

54435_1_600.jpeg

The Scuba equivalent of a hovaround. I wonder if Obamacare would cover it?

Someday,I really want a scooter.

I'm here for you! I am going to buy a new scooter and sell my old one at half price! Just tell me where to send it.

My old and creaky knees are why I won't buy a scooter! I don't want the scooter to get my body someplace my knees can't get me back from!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom