First computer; Zoop, Oceanic Geo 2.0 or Veo 3.0?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I find the Zoop to feel far more fragile than any of the oceanic offerings as well. Cheap plastic feel with hard little buttons. The display is also has a thinner less contrast'y display to my eyes.

I ordered my Suunto Zoop and should be receiving it tomorrow , I like the zoop reviews more than the oceanic ones

if you're looking at the zoop, might want to take a look at the subgear xp-10...i returned my geo 2 after reading about the battery issues (though they were probably not as bad as they were made to sound) and kept my subgear xp-10.

What are the battery issues? I read in one post that the Geo 2.0 sucks batteries after the initial battery change but then other posters stated that the issue related to old Geos and not the new Geo 2.0.

Close to pulling the trigger on the Geo 2.0 so very interested in hearing more.

i read a few threads about the geo 2 having the same problem....then, lately, i have been getting nothing but bad reviews/opinions (locally) about oceanic (i have always had good experiences with their gear). maybe i'm a little paranoid....

i read a few threads about the geo 2 having the same problem....then, lately, i have been getting nothing but bad reviews/opinions (locally) about oceanic (i have always had good experiences with their gear). maybe i'm a little paranoid....

Where have you seen that the geo 2.0 has the same battery issue? I like mine a lot but also am on the first battery.

Post #3 had an Aeris Manta, and was talking about problems with the original geo.

Back
Top Bottom