First Posting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swampfrog

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Just got back from Lake Travis. I met a couple of divers that told me about this site. I have been diving for about a year with trips to local lakes and Belize. I am going to The Riviera Maya next week.

Hope the water will be cleaner that the lake this week.

Howdy!

still diving in Lake Travis ? I gave that up 20 years ago ..... never got anything there but an ear infection ....... but there are a lot of good diving places around Texas that have better visiability ...... WELCOME TO SCUBABOARD ...... hope your trip turns out great ......when you get back try the Fling and dive the Flower Gardens if you get the chance ......

swampfrog:
Just got back from Lake Travis. I met a couple of divers that told me about this site. I have been diving for about a year with trips to local lakes and Belize. I am going to The Riviera Maya next week.

Hope the water will be cleaner that the lake this week.
Visibility in Travis was awful. We were there on Sat. to check all our gear before our Cozumel trip. We did get to check our gear, but other than that, you could barely see your hand in front of your face, so the dive didn't last too long. I'm definitely looking forward to the clear water of Cozumel. Welcome to SB!

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:zorros: don

smiley-linie-011.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom