first time caller

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cattrax

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I'm a PADI Rescue diver/TDI Advanced nitrox/
Decompresion diver signing on for the first time.

CATTRAX,

Welcome aboard! You'll find a lot of information on equipment, dive medicine, decompression theory and practice, and a lot of good people to make connections to dive with on this Board.

You'll also find that, unlike the Rec.Scuba Board, while we do have our little tiffs, the standard here is polite behavior and educated discussion.

In the medical section we have quite a few medical doctors and our pet rogue dentist, Dr. Larry Stein, who are divers. You'll find they can, at times be quite helpful.

In our decompression section, you will find such people as Doc Deco, who works for NASA, Dr. Sawatsky, who works for DRDC (ex-DCIEM, Canada), and Dr. Bruce Wienke, of Los Alamos National Labs, as well as some very educated and dedicated amateurs.

We even have a small section with some highly dedicated and knowlegeable rebreather divers.

Again, welcome aboard. Happy and safe diving to you!

BJD

Welcome to the Scuba Board. :hi: Fun place to hang out, compare, argue, etc. :thumb:

You're more experienced than I am, so I'll certainly be looking forward to your posts... :buggy:

don

The pleasure is mine. I'm a Buffet fan too.

Welcome to our little home - A Buffett fan too! Way cool. Been a parrothead for longer than I want to admit to.

Becky

Back
Top Bottom