First time shopping at the LDS. I didn't do well, lesson learned.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i was thinking toothpaste and then i thought not even the americans are that silly... are they :D

No, we're not that silly. The ones of us who know, use liquid Dawn. Works much better than toothpaste, don't ya know? :wink: :palmtree: Bob

I think you can buy the mask scrub on ebay for $1.50. I would barter down the price to match it. :wink:

You should at least keep the suit. It's got your body odor on it.
When she (the saleslady) dumped the bottle of mask scrub into the basket I thought it was a free goodies. Later on I found out it was on the receipt..
I hate my 'sucker face'. :)

You are absolutely right.

That was an expensive lesson, good thing you brought the fin and mask back. It lessen the pain from $640 of pain to about 300. I would not check the price for the scubapro wetsuit online. It may bring up bad feelings, :wink:
You are absolutely right.

When you bought your mask, fins, boots, and wet suit how did you know they were the right size and that they fit nice and comfy? Oh thats right you tried them on at your LDS.

"Let me check how good I did". I checked on the internet and I found out that I didn't do really good.

You left out how she was able to drag you into the store and what kind of gun she held to your head.

:D

hmmmmmmmmm as much as i can appreciate saving money (hell yes i can!).... when it comes to masks i find it hard to buy online as i find they fit differently for different faces and you really cant buy them online so when it comes to the mask, the extra youre paying for is the touch and feel effect i guess ($40 worth of touch and feel :wink: )

whats a mask scrub???

otherwise... lesson learnt and enjoy your purchases

edit: oh, and as far as the mrs goes; my hubbys system is to tell me it cost a few hundred less than what it actually cost and i dont find out till tax time (months later!)
That's why i didn't return everything. I know I have to pay the price for trying stuff like the mask and fins that later on I'll buy online. However, the mask defog is a good buy. I don't spit well. :)

edit: oh, and as far as the mrs goes; my hubbys system is to tell me it cost a few hundred less than what it actually cost and i dont find out till tax time (months later!)

Paid $200 cash, balance on credit card. Got the trick?

i was thinking toothpaste and then i thought not even the americans are that silly... are they :D
Someone get this woman a microphone :rofl3:

That's two keyboards you've made me ruin today :D

No, we're not that silly. The ones of us who know, use liquid Dawn. Works much better than toothpaste, don't ya know? :wink: :palmtree: Bob
If you use baby shampoo, the burn in your eyes goes away :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom