Fisheye FIX for the S90

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anybody having news on the Dyron 16mm dome for the S90?

Opinions or links or anything could be helpful.

Looks very much like the UWL04 and 52mm

Thinking about the UWL04 and now maybe Dyron is as an option?

Eventually with S2000 (one)

Just for posterity, this is where the Moisture Muncher tubes go in the FIX90 housing;

DSCF0019.jpg

N

Just for posterity, this is where the Moisture Muncher tubes go in the FIX90 housing;

DSCF0019.jpg

N

oh i see now thanks, i was thinking that it actually went inside/under the little compartment on the right but it sits next to it!

oh i see now thanks, i was thinking that it actually went inside/under the little compartment on the right but it sits next to it!

If you look closely there is no "compartment" on the right side, it just appears that there is, the finger groove actually consumes that area. The only place I am aware of that can accept a packet or tube is the area in which I have the MM tube sitting in the photo. Once the camera is installed the tube is trapped between the housing and camera and does not interfere in any way operation of the housing/camera.

N

Hey everybody,

How often would you do maintenance on the fix housing? Is it needed ?

I mean like to open & clean and put silicon on the (i assume) o-rings sealing all the buttons and controls. Also my o-ring under the flashwindow starts to look a bit questionable, white crust around it like chalk or salt. (Yes i do rinse it every time)

With maintenance i do not mean the main o-ring since this should be cleaned every time and siliconed now and then.

Should it be done ? Is it difficult? Easy to break things?

Just got hold of a Dyron, time for some wide action now..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom