Fishie says "mOo!" and "hello!" from Downunder

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fishie

New
Reaction score
Hi all.

Quick intro, been diving for 1 1/2 years now, absolutely loving it, and doing anything to stay in the water as much as possible. Hopefully dry suit (soon soon!) will increase the chances of that happening, as NZ waters aren't balmy... Cert wise, prob got as much as everyone else in the world, the almighty Padi Divemaster (please continue to fund this amazing pyramid scheme... oh sorry, WORSHIP PADI! almost bungled the TOS...)

anyway, good diving to all!
Fishie :10:

Welcome to ScubaBoard! :happywave

I've noticed a lot of new members from New Zealand coming to ScubaBoard. It's a great place to spend time during your surface interval. Have fun!

Dive safe!

Christian

P.S. Due to the high volume of new posts in the Introductions and Greets forum, it's not always possible to keep up with all the new posts here. So, please help me out and send me a PM if you post anything you want me to read or repsond to in this forum.
:palmtree: :sunny

Elcome to the board Fishie, glad you found us. Ues, we do have lots of very informative forums with great & friendly people here.

Hope to see your posts around the board.

safe diving,

maria

Howdy!

I just want to join the others in welcoming you to SB. Hope to get to know you around the forums.

It's gonna' be a little quite around here for a few more days, as our Florida friends :369: get their electricty going again, and many other members wind-up the holiday weekend. I'm In Ontario to dive the St.L myself, but I brough my laptop with me.

Completing your Profile and seperately - keeping your Dive Info up to date helps in future diving discussions. PM me if I can help you learn your way around.

don
:pirate:

:sunny Hi there! My name is Matt. Welcome to Scuba Board! I came here looking for help with my diving dream. I’ve met a lot of nice divers and many helpful divers too. I think you will get the information you need from SB. I look forward to reading more of your posts about your diving adventures. If you’d like to chat, please PM me.
I am looking forward to seeing you some more around the boards!

-Matt- :chicken:

Welcome aboard, i know thats some cold water..defently dry would be better. But just think if you get used to it, if thats possible.lol, You will never get cold anywhere else in the water.

DiveSafe
Dan

Back
Top Bottom