Florida Conch Divers - Roll Call Banter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey scuba buddies if anyone needs anything scuba wise I am now the GM at Down Under Scuba located in Springhill near crystal river 1.5 miles south of hwy 50
5323 us 19. 352-597-3361. And not to forget my buddies call me.

ScubaG at Melbourne, FL

Thanks!

G.

8buck:
Hey scuba buddies if anyone needs anything scuba wise I am now the GM at Down Under Scuba located in Springhill near crystal river 1.5 miles south of hwy 50
5323 us 19. 352-597-3361. And not to forget my buddies call me.

I'm going to be over your way next Thursday & Friday- I've been meaning to stop in there when I'm in town. Now, I'll make a point of it!

simbrooks:
Ok, how this works:
Post your name, location and area (sometimes we dont know where a place is best catagorised). Once either Andy of myself does a clean sweep of the new entries, we will take the "please include me" posts, split and then merge them into the roll-call banter thread (http://www.scubaboard.com/t81805-.html) for posterity :wink: If you want in, just let us know!

Check whether you are on the list by going to the area, then the member user-id's are listed alphabetically.

DriftDiver (James Howard), West Palm Beach, Central-South

Thanks

While from South Carolina, I expect 80% of my domestic dives will be in Florida. Do I get a discount?

del_mo:
While from South Carolina, I expect 80% of my domestic dives will be in Florida. Do I get a discount?
Will add you to the out of staters :wink:

simbrooks:
Will add you to the out of staters :wink:

If I bring a cold bottle of crystal clear (yeah RIGHT!) Ohio quarry water on my next trip south will it get me an out of state listing???
04.gif

Tom

skyking:
If I bring a cold bottle of crystal clear (yeah RIGHT!) Ohio quarry water on my next trip south will it get me an out of state listing???
04.gif

Tom
Ok, ok, i know you were here last year for a bit, you have to return the favour and host a bit up in your area though :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom