Florida Conch Divers - Roll Call Banter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ACF and the rest just before - you're all in.

Pedro, well lets see what it is worth to you, maybe you'll have to come out for a dive some time with a Conch diver to be included :wink:

So who will be Conch #300???? Getting close now :wink:

While living in Virginia at the moment my wife and 2 kids and I dive in Venice (fossiling) the Keys and Lauderdale area. We also slept in a Holiday Inn there...

Simon,

It will be an honor and a priviledge to dive with a member(s) of the Florida Conch Divers. I will be in Orlando from 19-27 March, with scheduled dives with Ocean Divers, in Key Largo on 22-23 March. I could be available to dive any cheap and close dive sites to Orlando on Sunday 3/20 or Saturday 3/26. I will definitely keep my eye on the board for any Conch Divers outings during my stay this time and any future visits.

Pedro

pairizarry:
Simon,

It will be an honor and a priviledge to dive with a member(s) of the Florida Conch Divers. I will be in Orlando from 19-27 March, with scheduled dives with Ocean Divers, in Key Largo on 22-23 March. I could be available to dive any cheap and close dive sites to Orlando on Sunday 3/20 or Saturday 3/26. I will definitely keep my eye on the board for any Conch Divers outings during my stay this time and any future visits.

Pedro
Just post up your dates, hoped itinary in a new thread and see who writes back, we always like welcoming new divers in the area on vacation. :wink:

Just noticed there's a non Floridian Florida category. So please add me. Dove there for the first time in October and am returning in May, then probably every 6 month after that.

Tucson, AZ

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom