Football season starts tonight...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Newsflash: ScubaBoard will be featuring Fantasy Football this year again for those so inclined. :football:

How it will be implemented is still being debated. :)

This should be good... a fantasy is the Lions winning next year :D If that happened I would owe my wife a years worth of foot massages. :)

I seriously doubt you will have to worry about paying that bet off.:D

Which is great for me because anything past tickling makes my wrists hurt anyway.. dang beat-up wrists from doing stupid stuff like 'lets see how far I can fly on a BMX bike and land without wrecking!' stuff when I was younger.

Nah, his team still made the superbowl, losing by only three points...

They still beat 15 other teams in order to get to Arizona, can't be all bad.

They still beat 15 other teams in order to get to Arizona, can't be all bad.

Never said they were bad, they're damn good actually. That doesn't change the fact that I thoroughly enjoyed watching them choke last night.

I have to agree with Chip. I think none of the PATs players and staff is happy about the season and making it to the superbowl. If they had not had this perfect season, it wouldn't be so bad but losing the only game that matters is like failing miserably.

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom