Football season starts tonight...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have to agree with Chip. I think none of the PATs players and staff is happy about the season and making it to the superbowl. If they had not had this perfect season, it wouldn't be so bad but losing the only game that matters is like failing miserably.

Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

That is exactly why this loss is so devastating the Boston sports world. Boston has had some catastrophic defeats before (i.e., 1986 World Series, 1987 NBA playoffs), but there has never been as much history at stake as there was in this Super Bowl -- a chance to be considered the greatest single team of all time in their particular sport. And to come within 35 seconds of that feat and fall short -- especially to a New York team -- is pure disaster of the highest proportions.

That is exactly why this loss is so devastating the Boston sports world. Boston has had some catastrophic defeats before (i.e., 1986 World Series, 1987 NBA playoffs), but there has never been as much history at stake as there was in this Super Bowl -- a chance to be considered the greatest single team of all time in their particular sport. And to come within 35 seconds of that feat and fall short -- especially to a New York team -- is pure disaster of the highest proportions.

Yeah, hilarious!!!!:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

if not of all sports

it will be called the biggest choke of all times now
Next to the Tigers being wiped in 4 games in the World Series a few years ago.

Honestly, it was nice to see Brady's crown knocked off his bloated head and that big S knocked off his chest as he got up off the ground more times than he's used to.

yeah, he must have been sad because his uniform was getting dirty :D

Thats what the Prince Charming wrist mirror was about... "I'm so sexy.. I am going to win this, thats how the story is supposed to end."

They kept the dome closed so his head wouldn't float out of the stadium. :)

Its a new year and the run for the Super Bowl has started ...... Dallas has started off with a big win and I betting they will have a 14 and 2 season and will end their losing streak in the playoffs and take it all the way. Tony Romo will be named MVP and the Cowboys will field the best team since " Troy and the Boys " kicked butts in the 90's.

Back
Top Bottom