For Jennifer and others who asked for addresses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Cat...Is it ok to send DVD's?? Today I copied Blood Diamond, The Departed, The Guardian and Snakes on a Plane.

So far I have these items ready to go out...all enough for 2 of the guys!!

Wet wipes
Anti bacterial
toothbrushes
floss
sunscreen and clear zinc for their noses
qtips
toothpaste
carmex
Jolly ranchers
deodorant
some small toys for the children
mouthwash

oh yea...they don't have lots of movies where they are. That sounds great!

I am getting the battery one of those things by apple like Chickdiver suggested to play I-pod stuff they have on a tv they scrounged up. They have a couple lap tops too. Evidently, they all have the video i-pods. But they can load the movies on the computer and then the i-pods and then watch on the Tv they just found.

Also, my sister knows a Budweiser big wig so I have had him send some pin-up posters of girls on motorcycles and that kind of ridiculous crap.

I bet they mike like microwave popcorn...

catherine96821:
oh yea...they don't have lots of movies where they are. That sounds great!

I am getting the battery one of those things by apple like Chickdiver suggested to play I-pod stuff they have on a tv they scrounged up. They have a couple lap tops too. Evidently, they all have the video i-pods. But they can load the movies on the computer and then the i-pods and then watch on the Tv they just found.

Also, my sister knows a Budweiser big wig so I have had him send some pin-up posters of girls on motorcycles and that kind of ridiculous crap.

I bet they mike like microwave popcorn...

Good Ideas!! I have tons of movies I'm copying, so I'll send whatever I can get done today.

I'm having the Chef at the restaurant make some good cookies and I'm going to vaccuum pack them, but that won't be until next week, have to get through Derby Week first.

I have some paperbacks I'm sending along as well. I should have 2 boxes ready to go tomorrow. How long does it take to get to them??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom