For Jennifer and others who asked for addresses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

There is one boy "Coker" at the top that needs a *special friend*:10:

hmmm - what do you mail them? write them??

im a married old chick so i dont know if some good looking (and HOT) forces guy would want to hear from me

I went today and got a whole bunch of those flat rate boxes from the post office...Now just need to shop!

ya'll are so sweet! I think I am going to make this the beefcake pin-up thread, wanna? I think that should be pretty harmless. I can even get them to egg on the packages and hold up little signs for Lorraine.

DSC02621.jpg

It's their desert look.

That dinner could use a better presentation too, don't you think?

oh....you are going to really regret that

collage2-5.jpg

the presentation just gets worse and worse....I was trying to show their house trained side

I think somebody could use a needle and thread...you could send that almity wife.

Yea, that's what living with the Iraqi soldiers is like. The bread is good he says. I don't think I could do the sheep thing from start to finish though.

Catherine, I would be happy to send some packages to the boys or gals, like it or not we are all fighting for the common good no matter the country we are from.
Feel free to PM me, I have no problems writing a couple people.

If an Aussies see this thread, remember that you can send care packages to our troops as well thru your local RSL clubs. Drop them in eg magazines, games etc and they will pass them on.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom