Force Fin Designs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Working on the Flying Force blog. Some nice footage of Diver Blair Mott flying on the HMCS Yukon filmed by Zim. . Our American Made Flying Force Fin. #forcefinnersunite. FLYING FORCE FIN – Force Fin

Attachments

• Flying-Force-Fin-Bladec.jpg
    Flying-Force-Fin-Bladec.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 67
Beyound the normal and it worked.

Attachments

• sperm_force.jpg
    sperm_force.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 66
You can see the Sperm Force in action at 4:42 minutes on the History of Force Fins. And at 1:02 you can see me test the first Urethane Force Fin in Bev Morgans home pool.Dick Anderson Effect – Force Fin Just watched this video, after many years not checking it out..really not bad for the time made.

Found this today, Force Fin in print.

Attachments

• design001.jpg-fw.jpg
    design001.jpg-fw.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 75
  • design002-fw.jpg
    design002-fw.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 74
I found this black and white photo taken on the Olympic 100 or so feet. 1969 San Pedro. This was the fishing net that I got caught in taking pictures. Jim Pennington uphooked my J -value. After that situation, I made the " Buddy Miror ". Now I could be able to look over my shoulders and take a look. Here my Father Gordon B. Evans is testing. Dive Almanac’s Jeffrey Gallant – Diving’s Scribe – Force Fin

Attachments

• patent-basis030-fw.jpg
    patent-basis030-fw.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 57
  • qq-1-clean-resized.jpg-fw.jpg
    qq-1-clean-resized.jpg-fw.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 56
The first workshop for Force Fin. 1974. Outside of our 28 Anacpa Street, Santa Barbara office. Noticed the 55 gallon drum of ACE..which stood for acetone. Get for cleaning up resign and starting the fire pit in the back yard. Did we have some parties. At the time Jimmy Gray showed up after work 5:00 pm. Always had a cold six pack of Bud for him. Jim was building Diving helmets for Kirby Morgan. Sometimes in the summer months we worked late into the night. This Force Fin model was the one that moved us forward. Took to Cozumel, Mexico for testing.

Attachments

• img014-fw.jpg
    img014-fw.jpg
    127.6 KB · Views: 66
  • kk-34-fw.jpg
    kk-34-fw.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 53
  • a-49-clean-resized-fw.jpg
    a-49-clean-resized-fw.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 67

Back
Top Bottom