Force Fins - APO?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

karastal

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So I've decided I want a pair of Force Fins for Christmas after reading all the great reviews and talking to someone I know that has a few pair. We go to order online and thru the FF website there is not an option for APO addresses. Is it possible to get some shipped over here or do I have to find a LDS that carries them?

Thanks in advance :D

Karastal,
Merry Christmas. We ship anywhere in the world. Thank you for your post and your interest. We do ship to APO addresses. There is not a separate section to "click" APO, but you can write your APO address in as we have other APO customers order from us through our online store currently and in the past. If you still have problems please email us at forcefin@forcefin.com and we will assist you in completing your order.

When I lived in Okinawa, I called and ordered over the phone. Also got a HUGE discount being on Active duty at the time. Fins arrived about a week after the phone call.

Mr. Hollywood...David, Gosh sure like to get those fins back. I will pay $150,00 or more to get them back..not into a ebay account so please call 1800-3467946

Thanks for the responses. I'll either call or manually put on our address...unfortunately, neither one of us is active duty, so I wouldn't qualify for that :(

OP. I ordered mine from the FF site and just printed it in. For the state, if there is no option but to choose a state, I use NY, as that is the usual staging area, and I put the AE on the city line. Looks like this:
So: Name:- name
Address: company name
City APO AE
State NY
Zip your number
I do it all the time. Never fails.... Good luck.

I've done the same with California, as it's the hub for the Pacific but depending on the website, sometimes it'll come back with a error that the zip doesn't match the state and won't let the order go through. If I see AP, AE, etc. in the state drop down, then I know for sure that particular vendor will ship. If I don't see it, then sometimes you don't know until you get the email that they can't/won't ship and then it's just disappointment, lols.

Bob, those fins you wanted that MrHollywood is selling on ebay are now at $320 . I wanted to bid for them toward the end, but at that price with 20 hour left, bet they go for $500. Last pair of OPS I saw go on Ebay, Uncleavi got. I'll have to be content with my "Hockey" fins... :wink:

bob, those fins you wanted that mrhollywood is selling on ebay are now at $320 . I wanted to bid for them toward the end, but at that price with 20 hour left, bet they go for $500. Last pair of ops i saw go on ebay, uncleavi got. I'll have to be content with my "hockey" fins... :wink:

me, too!!! :wink: Too rich for my blood!!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom