Friday September 11th, 2nd Annual Meet and Greet

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ouch! I was on the road to Sharky's and received a emergency business out of network connectivity call.

I won't be able to get it done in time to get to the party... dang it all!

It's a shame you didn't make it. A great time was had by all. Well done Deb!

Yepper, Fossilbabe is the hostess with the mostess!! Very nice evening & wonderful prizes. And the goodie bag!! I don't know how ya do it! Mike, thanks again for the fossil. My kids are gonna love it! Twas a pleasure visitin' with everyone & let's hit the beach & the boats!

So sad to have missed this. I was really looking forward to it and crashing at FB's. I heard you guys had a great turn-out :yelclap::wave:

Yes it was wonderful and worth my hour drive lol. And I m sorry for the table dancing. I couldnt help myself with the funk music. So many new faces to greet. Hoping to see more of them underwater. Err yah you know what I meant. Jaimie, you and the Mrs too young to be grands lol. I thought she was urs. "puts my bottle of sea not sick pills next to the bed..." Now I just have to wait for Sunday. Im gonna find that big one Sunday. Its gonna hide from FB and come to me.

And the cubbys school beat the other team lol. It was Mariner HS and the score was 21-21 when the party broke up. But they scored and won.

Here are a few pictures from tonight event. Wow what a great turn out we had. Over 26 + people from Scuba Board and what a great time we had. If you didnt make it you missed one great night of diver getting together. Food was great but the company was even better....
I want to thank everyone that donated items for the raffle,Depth finder in northport,AristaKat Charters, and The big flat top. Make sure you guys get out there and support our local vendors,because they support us. Thanks again everyone for making this nite a blast........:clapping::clapping::clapping: :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Attachments

• DSC02510.JPG
    DSC02510.JPG
    121.4 KB · Views: 70
  • DSC02505.JPG
    DSC02505.JPG
    122.9 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC02503.JPG
    DSC02503.JPG
    113.4 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC02504.JPG
    DSC02504.JPG
    111.3 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC02507.JPG
    DSC02507.JPG
    117.7 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC02512.JPG
    DSC02512.JPG
    126 KB · Views: 69
  • DSC02513.JPG
    DSC02513.JPG
    117.2 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC02514.JPG
    DSC02514.JPG
    123.9 KB · Views: 78
  • DSC02501.JPG
    DSC02501.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC02502.JPG
    DSC02502.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 63
  • DSC02511.JPG
    DSC02511.JPG
    128.3 KB · Views: 60
Fossilbabe thanks for putting together such a wonderful evening. It was great to meet everyone. Sh@rkw@tcher one of these days I definitely want to check out the Brohard Blocks you make that area sound awesome. The food is always great at Sharky's the people I met tonight definitely made it worth being there. I can't wait for the next get together.

Thanks to everyone we meet last night, it was a great time. Nice to meet like minded divers.

Thank you Fossil Babe for making us feel at home, also for the help you offer to people identifying fossils, that it awesome!!!!!

You all have a great club!!

jeff (hark) and Susan Harkey
The Big Flat Top

Thanks to everyone we meet last night, it was a great time. Nice to meet like minded divers.

Thank you Fossil Babe for making us feel at home, also for the help you offer to people identifying fossils, that it awesome!!!!!

You all have a great club!!

jeff (hark) and Susan Harkey
The Big Flat Top
I would like to take the time and welcome you both to Scuba Board. It was very nice meeting you both as well last night. Love to meet new members and enjoyed seeing both of you there. Sorry I was a little buzy last night but I wanted to make it and experience to remember. I had a blast and looking forward to seeing and hearing from you both more. Thanks again for coming and again welcome to scuba board.....
~~~fossilbabe~~~

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom