Frog kicks are so yesterday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So why didn't you post the video....?

Or at least a pic...

o7sftz.jpg

Geeez, why cannot they just click the link? What, you want your cake and then expect to eat it? People are so spoiled these days. N

Geeez, why cannot they just click the link? What, you want your cake and then expect to eat it? People are so spoiled these days. N

Don't fret, I fixed it for you.

BTW, I liked it!

Some thread starters are so lazy these days.
speechless-smiley-004.gif

:shakehead: "No capes!" ....Edna Mode
Good one, great part. Edna Mode was based on eight-time oscar-winning designer Edith Head. Notice the resemblance?

-Bryan

Attachments

• Edith_Head.jpg
    Edith_Head.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 28
Has anyone ever used a monofin for SCUBA diving?

How long 'till there's a split monofin?

What would one look like if it was made by Force Fin?

Thanks Nemrod,

I enjoyed that more than any post I've read today! The music fit right in too!

While I liked the video... I found it lacking in real option for diving. If I want to move a few centimeters to the left or right, it would require major effort and alteration...

These would/maybe cool for freedivers, but not realistic for Scuba divers and task related issues...

Back
Top Bottom