FS Aqualung Legend LX acd supreme

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm only remorsefull about receving a totally different regulator than what you said you had for sale.

Its been sold, letz just say purchaser has had buyers remorse...................

Let's just say that if you're going to sell something, you better make sure you accurately represent what you're selling. It doesn't get any more basic than that.

If you say it's a Legend LX ACD Supreme, you probably better make sure it's in fact a Legend LX ACD Supreme.

If you say it has only 9 dives on it and that it was serviced in Nov 2008, you better make sure it's not damaged.

It's simply a case of misrepresenting what you were selling and the only right thing to do is to make it right.

for a guy who doesn't dive anymore, MRTZ spends a lot of time on here critiquing other people's ads and reselling equipment. I'm pretty wary of this guy 'cause he just doesn't seem to fit the 'diver' profile I'm accustomed to. He's got nearly 300 posts here and most of them are him giving his unwanted advice or criticism. Of course, I'm well aware that my criticism is most likely unwanted as well. To everyone, buyer beware. You will have much more luck looking for used equipment in your local area or thru craigslist. And for those of you who actually dive, I think your comments and suggestions are always welcome.

MRTZ,
I don't want to make this difficult, if you return my money I will return your reg pronto, shipping is on me.

for a guy who doesn't dive anymore, MRTZ spends a lot of time on here critiquing other people's ads and reselling equipment. I'm pretty wary of this guy 'cause he just doesn't seem to fit the 'diver' profile I'm accustomed to. He's got nearly 300 posts here and most of them are him giving his unwanted advice or criticism. Of course, I'm well aware that my criticism is most likely unwanted as well. To everyone, buyer beware. You will have much more luck looking for used equipment in your local area or thru craigslist. And for those of you who actually dive, I think your comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Isn't it strange. He has alot to say about other member's posts, but yet he can't seem to get his own posting correct. He advertises a product and once he has the money sends (1) a cheaper version of the reg than the one he lists (clear bait and switch) and (2) a damaged product that is listed as practically new and recently serviced (clear misrepresentation).

I think I smell a rat.

MRTZ, I sent you my money expeditiously on faith that you, like most divers, were a honest and trustworthy person, I even waited a week for the check to clear. Unfortunatley I was wrong, it turns out you are not trustworthy, I however am hopefull that you will take this final opportunity to make things right.

As you can see the item advertised is a Aqualung Legend LX ACD Supreme that is "like new" with only nine dives and no scratches or signs of use which I specifically asked. I received a standard Legend non lx non supreme. The octo and 2nd stage have fairly substantial scratches and the threads on the yoke are corroded. The octo is missing the exhaust port. Just in case for some reason this was some crazy special edition I called aqualung to be sure and they confirmed that it indeed was just a plain ol legend. As I'm sure most of you know there is a fairly substantial difference between the base and lx supreme versions of the legend in both features and price. MRTZ sold me this reg as the top of the line and sent the bottom of the line. I'm not sure if he just counted on me not knowing the difference or what be he would be wrong. I would appreciate any feedback from everyone. Thanks.

didn't you ask for pix before closing the deal??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom