fundies for experienced diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeanQ:
How was the class Dave?
I was going to audit and Joe said OK as long as Curt (the shop owner) said OK. The shop didn't return my messages so I decided to stay home. I have a friend in Monterey who has asked me to dive with him so I'll catch up with Joe then.

boomx5:
Hi Dave,

Are you heading down this way?
Ticket prices are way down. As long as all the airlines don't file chap 11. Is United still flying?

wedivebc:
Myself and some other instructors are kicking around the idea of taking a dir-f in order to learn some new skills which we can incorporate in our teaching toolkits. I teach trimix for another agency so I am unlikely to be progressing too far in the GUE training ladder but just would like a taste of that dir has to offer.
My questions are:
1. is my equipment required to be DIR during training (I'll leave the rebreather at home)?

2. does this course benefit more experienced divers?

3. if a diver with 1000+ dives fails a dir-f does PADI have to be notified :D

any comments appreciated

Used to, in beginning,(especially the Ft Lauder group ) ---Definitely---????? --Capt. Tom

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom