Funniest thing you've seen underwater?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

now now now txbohunk.... don't you think that the women saw the exaust bubbles?!!! LMAO!!!

tx.lakerats:
now now now txbohunk.... don't you think that the women saw the exaust bubbles?!!! LMAO!!!

"hey girls, now which one of you farted? :06:

saw a class of new students jump in the quarry, only to have half of their tanks slide out the bottoms of their BCs and pull them over backwards. I guess they hadn't covered the part about making the straps tight....seeing four guys with their tanks between their knees on the training platforms at dutch springs was kind of funny... to everyone else...

Saw someone so desperate to relive himself, he took his tank and BC off, then his wetsuit and shorts, did an "A-Frame" pose with his hands and feet on the bottom - clutching his BC and let some logs go....in 70' of water.

We never said a thing once we got to the surface. Didn't think he'd want us to know :)

A few good ones:

1. Dive buddy laying on his back at 130 yodeling and blowing air rings! BTW he was not percptably narked before or after the event.

2. Another dive buddy posing for a photo with a basket star on his head. The picture was cool. Watching him TRY and get the star untangled from his hair, while retaining the hair, was a LOT funnier! Starfish and buddy both survived, but buddy was a lot closer to bald than when he started. :11:

3. Urchin ball: This is similar to watching your buddy serve a handball but using a long spined sea urchin instead of the ball. Obviously it was painful and the look of "I can't believe I actually DID that!" on his face was priceless. Better and even more fun was watching him getting all the spines dug out of his hand WITHOUT the nurse on board who had been chasing him for a couple days finding out and offering to "help". :eyebrow:

4 "YOU did WHAT!": I once pulled a small shark out of a hole to show some newbies. Vis was under 3' so I turned around to "present" the critter so they could get a good look at it. The kids who were "right behind me" were gone. They had managed to swim around me as I turned around to show them. As I turned my head to find them, still "right behind me" both had eyeballs the size of saucers, but weren't about to leave me in low vis. I released the shark unharmed. I didn't ask how their shorts fared. :wink:

FT

I was sitting under the boat doing skills with students, listening to the captain hammering away, fixing something on the engine, when I looked over and saw an oil filter streaming black goop, hit my DM on the head and turn his whole head black.

before my dive buddy decided it was ok to pee in his wet suit....at the surface coming up from a dive in Coz, waiting for the boat...took off all the gear and took the wet suit to the appropriate level and let loose! lol many jokes about bait and scaring divers below were made.....very funny. He is known to the others on that fast boat as "pb" for pee boy...lol

and after that..i think it may have been the next day...he christened the suit.....PRICELESS!!!! lol

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom