Funniest thing you've seen underwater?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Me and my buddy lining up behind eachother making rowing strokes and frogkicks to propulse. You should see the other group of divers look when we 'rowed' by! LOL

I realize this is an old thread, just revived, but I have to say...

Cancun Mark... you make me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for a good start to my day!

reef dive on the pipe in honolulu, kneeling doing some skills, when one of the students octo starts to freeflow, a pufferfish who I have seen numerous times on the same dive was in the wrong place at the wrong time and got the blast of bubbles, poor little fellah blew himself up and went crazy! was quite amusing but fel sorry for the poor thing :D !!

Returning to the ascent line at Mermet Springs my buddy decides to take a closer look inside the school bus. So we pop our heads in the back of the bus and look around then proceed to swim around the bus to the front door where he pokes his head in and looks up and around then when he looks down you see him jump back as fast as he can eyes wide open. Then he waves me over to look in. I glance in and see the 3' rubber croc mouth gappingabout 1' away. I bust out laughing almost loosing the reg.

The attached picture was taken a couple of years ago in Cozumel. I could tell all kinds of stories about this diver but I'll just let the picture speak for itself. :eyebrow:

And, yes I did have to help her up! :LIFSAVR:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom