Gallery Uploads

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheMotrCty

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Okay, so I go to the photo gallery and there's nowhere indicating where I can upload photos to a folder. What am I missing?

That forum acts as if I'm not registered, when I am. When signed in it says "you are already a member" quit trying to sign in again.

Weird.

Ron

Hi Ron,

Cannot recall exactly how to proceed the first time, but I went to look at my gallery and on top there is a blue band where there is an UPLOAD icon !!!

I suggest you create multiple albums !!!

Let me know how it goes ... I should be on line for about another hour

shark_tamer:
Hi Ron,

Cannot recall exactly how to proceed the first time, but I went to look at my gallery and on top there is a blue band where there is an UPLOAD icon !!!

I suggest you create multiple albums !!!

Let me know how it goes ... I should be on line for about another hour

When you say "when I look at my gallery", I don't even know where my gallery is. This has me totally stumped.

Did you try accessing the photo gallery with the link at the top of the page ?

Yep, that whole area has nothing on a menu to "upload". It acts as if I'm a lurker or just passing through. It suggests registering, but then tells me I'm already registered.

Weird.

Edited: see below

For future referencing, when you click Photo Gallery at the top, you should get a page with these options..

Screen04.jpg

And when you click My Albums, you should get something like this...

Screen03.jpg

From there, Create a new album or go to an existing one to add pics, unless you just want to add to your unorganized gallery...

Don,

There WAS an error for newer users with the Gallery.

It has been fixed.

@ TheMotrCty - Please try again :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom