Get it for less

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharksdelight

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a videographer and not a photographer but, as I've done with many,
been helping folk here for a few years now. Completely legit, no gray market nonsense. If you want a camcorder, camera, housing, lens or whatever, just get the best price you can from some legit shop and I will be able to get the price down for you. I just have the connections that's all. I get no money, you give me nothing, you will deal directly with the store which has a 98% positive rating on resellers.com All I ask is that you do your own research as to what you want and contact me only when you are really ready to go for it. You will tell me what you want and how much the other shop is asking plus shipping and I will get it for you cheaper. How much, I can't say, especially in this economy but you will risk nothing and save something. Once you are satisfied with the price I will then put you in contact with the store's owner,not someone who just works there. He just agreed several years ago to beat any price for this dive community if it went through me.
Steve Douglas
steve-sharksdelight@cox.net

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom