Getting First Wing Setup, NEED HELP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The decision of remains your to make, but I would not hesitate regarding Agir Brokk. The goods are IMO well designed and Tord runs a first class operation.

Tobin

I own quite a lot of AGIR equipment but not wings, I agree it's very well made if rather expensive. I have had some contact with the owner (?) and he is a very nice man.

3 plates 2.8kg, 5kg and an aluminum plate, steel and aluminum STAs and aluminum cam bands. Waist buckles and metal thumb wheels.

What is so special about them and do you use them often?

What is so special about them and do you use them often?

I recently sold the aluminum rig as I don't use it very much. The 5kg plate is great when diving dry. The 2.8kg plate means I carry no weight when diving wet. I like the metal thumb wheels, easy to use. I like the sand blasted plates as they don't scratch as easily. The finish on them is top notch. I ended up with all AGIR plates as I'm OCD and "needed" them all to match. Was it worth all the extra money? Probably not.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom