Gidds v. The Drysuit Round II

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gidds

Contributor
Reaction score
Witness Protection Program (hiding from the MOFia)
It's here, it's here!!!! FINALLY!

hmmmm... i see you bought a lounging drysuit.... great if you want to sit around
lounging, but.... not so good when you go out diving

you should have bought one of those drysuits that come with a nice rocky coastline...

ooooh... or even better... one of those drysuits that comes with a great-looking model
showing off their best features...

ALRIGHT, enough silliness

hope you put it go tood use soon!

OK, just don't go and do silly things with it, such as

1) wear it around town while driving to see how warm it really is.
2) put in on and make snow angels all over the yard
3) wear it in the shower to test for leaks
4) put it on and inflate the heck out of it to see how it would it feels to be the Michelen woman

Is that Scubaboard on the laptop?

*climbing into suit* :D :multi: :multi: :multi:

Welll I'll be damned.. CONGRATULATIONS! No undies?? Pix's of it on please, we all want to share in the joy!

It came with light undies and dang are they HOT in the house. I'm gonna get some heavier ones as well. What keeps the fish and seals from untying my boots?

Not sure what boots you have. If they have a velcro tab on the laces, they hook at the back of the boot right where the loop to pull them on would be.

Gidds:
What keeps the fish and seals from untying my boots?

didn't your drysuit come with a pneumatic harpoon gun?

Gidds:
What keeps the fish and seals from untying my boots?

The fact that they don't have opposable thumbs! If you can't tie a knot, tie a lot! You can also tuck the laces into the boot so that they have less chance of coming undone!

I've had a drysuit for a year and I can tell you - you're gonna love having your own!!! Just dove last Saturday in 41F water and was plenty warm. It's extended my season indefinitely!

Noticed that the suit has latex seals. Have someone that knows what they are doing help you trim them if they need it. It's not hard - just that you only have one chance to get it right or screw it up. If you screw it up it's a month at the shop and they aren't cheap to change out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom