Gilboa Greet & Meet April 16 - 18, 2004 (consolidated/closed)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ..I'd be interested in attending.

What's the secret handshake?

Maybe you could post more insofar as activity schedule.

Dwain

Dwain:
Hey ..I'd be interested in attending.

What's the secret handshake?

Maybe you could post more insofar as activity schedule.

Dwain

There are several threads here about the meet. You might start by reading them, as they cover lots of ground.

In a nutshell, some of us will be there starting around noon on Friday the 16th, most will be leaving by lunchtime on Sunday the 18th. There will be a potluck on Saturday late in the afternoon for a small fee, and some beer too, also for a small fee. Several of us will be camping there Friday and Saturday nights and you are welcome to join us. Regular fees for diving and camping apply, see http://www.divegilboa.com for fees and location. Dive as much as you like, stay as long as you like and enjoy meeting a group of divers from the are. We will be setting up near the far end of the campground. Watch for the sign that says "Welcome Wrecking Crew" and you have found us. Anyone found drinking "lite" beer will get a trip into the quarry without an exposure suit as the unofficial motto of the group is, "life is too short to drink cheap beer".

Drop a line with other questions!

I plan to arrive Saturday night and dive on Sunday. Howeverl, right now I don't think I'll get there until it's time for the after dinner events.

Paula

Frankenstein Tom, I believe there will be three of us from the Cleveland Crypt of Great Lakes Wreck Divers on Saturday.

jjsteffen:
Frankenstein Tom, I believe there will be three of us from the Cleveland Crypt of Great Lakes Wreck Divers on Saturday.

Is that an inside joke, something I should know about before buddying up with Tom, or a typo?

Curious minds, well mine, want to know!
Paula

Well, I won't be there, but I hope you all have a blast!

Rachel

frankenmuth_tom:
You were on my 'mental' list and I have your name here on my pad where I'm keeping track, but somehow omitted you from the message when I entered it at 7:00 this morning. My bad.

Thats OK Frankenmuth Tom, now that you're a SENIOR MEMBER, its acceptable (and even expected) for you to have SENIOR MOMENTS. The two go hand in hand, I would think!

Juls

(Sorry, saw your other post and knew if I waited, I'd find a special opportunity to congratulate you!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom