Gilboa November 25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey were any of you the person who took a picture of me (wetsuit) coming out of the plane on Saturday afternoon? I don't have any pictures of me diving yet.

cmufieldhockey8:
Hey were any of you the person who took a picture of me (wetsuit) coming out of the plane on Saturday afternoon? I don't have any pictures of me diving yet.

I took a picture of you on the airplane, but it was on Sunday :) hahahah

Anyway, it was nice meeting more SB people this weekend. I think I can say we dove MORE THAN POLLY - which is just got to be not the norm. . . but I don't think I will catch up to her 1 million dives for the year, i think my regualtor is getting hung up for the winter (not to mention the pee-smelling wetsuit that needs to be washed still!)

Hasta - Mike :)

No I don't recall any scooters but I heard Polly got to ride one!

WB- you got a link to the scooter? I was trying to look it up to get the specks and I can't find anything.

WB- they were there with Diver Brian, I thought you knew them allready or I would have introduced you.

Mike- putting up the regulator already for the year? Does that mean you won't be joing me for a new years dip in lake michigan?

scubapolly:
WB- you got a link to the scooter? I was trying to look it up to get the specks and I can't find anything.

WB- they were there with Diver Brian, I thought you knew them allready or I would have introduced you.

Mike- putting up the regulator already for the year? Does that mean you won't be joing me for a new years dip in lake michigan?

X-Scooter from Dive Xtras

Oh, yeah, I forgot about that.

Well hello my new best friend! *extending a hand*

:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom