Gilboa November 25

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But seriously..

Have you seen any issues with the "X" scooter yet? Loose hardware or any complaints?

Randy43068:
Oh, yeah, I forgot about that.

Well hello my new best friend! *extending a hand*

:)
Randy you don't need to be nice to him. By the time the weather warms up for you to dive I'll have one too.........:D

And ICUROK, I thought you looked darned familiar. Do you remember me? :blinking:

pennypue:
Randy you don't need to be nice to him. By the time the weather warms up for you to dive I'll have one too.........:D

And ICUROK, I thought you looked darned familiar. Do you remember me? :blinking:
Penny I did remember you but I kind of thought(sence you whent to "GUE") You did not talk to "strokes" any more.
LOL
Scott

ICUROK:
Penny I did remember you but I kind of thought(sence you whent to "GUE") You did not talk to "strokes" any more.
LOL
Scott

No. I'm still allowed to talk to you.
But once I actually pass..........:laughing:

pennypue:
No. I'm still allowed to talk to you.
But once I actually pass..........:laughing:
LOL.
Have you been talking to Ray lately?
I have not talked to him for a while.
I think he is still do the diving at Cincinnati Aqu...
Scott :D

pennypue:

OK, I'll suck up to you then. I gotta try one of them things out...

ICUROK:
LOL.
Have you been talking to Ray lately?
I have not talked to him for a while.
I think he is still do the diving at Cincinnati Aqu...
Scott :D

Nope, but I do need to talk to him!!!
Last I knew he had quit diving there. I'd like to do it, but I think the time commitment is too much for me right now. I have too many other diving goals to attend to...

Like getting a scooter so Randy can borrow it and have Scooter Envy. :D

Randy43068:
you'd better keep it locked up.. if ya know what I mean!
<evil grin>

Well maybe you should schmooze my DB. He does have a garage opener and key.........

Randy- - drysuit- - - think DRYSUIT- -

and then come diving with us when its "cold" outside... (I'll promise to create a diversion and allow you to obtain- err- borrow one of those prized x's... maybe you can then do the same and I'll borrow Penny's light...)

Anyone interested in the 2nd weekend of December? I don't care where at this point but am anxious to get under water... :)

Dave

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom