Gilboa Quarry New Year's Day 2007 Who's Going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve_Dives:
How many divers could it hold and what are they hiding in it? :D

You could probably get 20+ divers in there easily, it's a fairly large pond. There's a fountain for aeration and a bunch of fish and some snapping turtles that I know of :D
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
You could probably get 20+ divers in there easily, it's a fairly large pond. There's a fountain for aeration and a bunch of fish and some snapping turtles that I know of :D

I was expecting to hear there's a train in it!

Ever try seeking artifacts (artifacts being garbage someone threw out 100 years ago) in the rivers surrounding us? Whoops, :hijack:

OK, I just got off the phone... It's on!! Gilboa will be open on New Year's eve and New Year's day. Mike was open to the idea of a night dive BUT all the paperwork and releases have to be filled out during the regular hours (I believe 10am-4pm). Sounds like a great deal to me! Who's in?

I'm also looking for a buddy, for diving New Years eve afternoon, the midnight dive, and morning dives on New Years day. PM me

do it easy:
OK, I just got off the phone... It's on!! Gilboa will be open on New Year's eve and New Year's day. Mike was open to the idea of a night dive BUT all the paperwork and releases have to be filled out during the regular hours (I believe 10am-4pm). Sounds like a great deal to me! Who's in?

I'm also looking for a buddy, for diving New Years eve afternoon, the midnight dive, and morning dives on New Years day. PM me

If I was going to be there I would SOOOO Be in for that one. But alas.... I am stuck diving in NC where there is not a threat of frost bite during the surface intervals.

Tony, I was starting to think you dropped off the face of the earth.

so what is the water temp at Gilboa this time of year??

Probably in the 40's :D

AmyJ:
so what is the water temp at Gilboa this time of year??

Blue Springs here in central Indiana is already down to around 44. Gilboa is probably the same. Plan for low to mid 40s. Balmy!

hmmmm... don't think I can manage it in my 3 mil. :) ( I knew it was too cold for me... just curious how MUCH too cold) lol.... ya'll be crazy!

AmyJ:
hmmmm... don't think I can manage it in my 3 mil. :) ( I knew it was too cold for me... just curious how MUCH too cold) lol.... ya'll be crazy!

LOL! You just need a 7mm suit :D

Back
Top Bottom