Gilboa Quarry New Year's Day 2007 Who's Going?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow !!! Gilboa for a New Years Eve & Day..........Uuummmm sounds tempting.

Haven't been on this board in awhile cause Im creating my own Cristian Diving Website Powered By VBulletin. Im excitied & the site will be up around March 1st. Going to Pensacola,FL to dive the Oriskany in February. Anyone car pooling to Gilboa from Chicago??? I don't trust my car going to Gilboa besides work has been slow for me. I would love to go if anyone can give me a lift.

Thanx

Gerry

A 'christian' diving web site? In my experience, every diver is a 'christian' when 130 feet down in the cold northern water and short on air....:)

Tractor Tom in Okeechobee
He who dives cold water NO LONGER...
Charter member of the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew

Tractor Tom:
A 'christian' diving web site? In my experience, every diver is a 'christian' when 130 feet down in the cold northern water and short on air....:)

:11: :11: :11:

lol !!! Thats probably the look just before they have the thought.

We'll be heading out tonight or tomorrow AM and looking forward to meeting up with everyone. I've got a blue canopy with walls (The right walls Steve :wink: ) with a heater, light, stove - ya know, the bare essentials. All this, two divers with gear and all the tanks we can carry will be crammed into a red Grand Prix. Guess it's true what they say, nothing party's like a rental!

See you all there!

PS - Steve- I think my local Wally World has the right walls for the First-Up canopy's for around $40. Give me a shout if you want me to pick one up for you on my way.

Hey gang,

Mike asked me to pass this on to you all, so don't kill the messenger. The quarry will open at 8:00 a.m. on Mon. Remember, 2006 season passes will end at midnight on the 31st. New season passes will be on sale at the 2006 price on New Years Day ONLY. I think that was $125.00---don't quote me. I don't know if the price will rise or how much for the 2007 passes. He's done a ton of concrete work out there expanding the office area and creating other areas; classrooms, fill room, etc. so I suspect the price will go up. See you all Mon. Don't forget---premier showing of "Relive the Memory at 1:00.

Barracuda2:
Hey gang,

Mike asked me to pass this on to you all, so don't kill the messenger. The quarry will open at 8:00 a.m. on Mon. Remember, 2006 season passes will end at midnight on the 31st. New season passes will be on sale at the 2006 price on New Years Day ONLY. I think that was $125.00---don't quote me. I don't know if the price will rise or how much for the 2007 passes. He's done a ton of concrete work out there expanding the office area and creating other areas; classrooms, fill room, etc. so I suspect the price will go up. See you all Mon. Don't forget---premier showing of "Relive the Memory at 1:00.

Looking to seeing you all there on Monday!

Ken

Barracuda2:
Hey gang,

Thanks for the reminder.
As I recall, Mike said the price goes up to $150 for the 2007 season pass after Jan 1st.

Sorry all - I had to bail on the dive today. I have a sore throat and a very slight fever. Probably not enough to be a problem diving, but then you never know.

Hope everyone had a great time!

TripletDad - Thanks for the heads-up on tent walls. I'll stop by mine and see what they carry.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom