Gilboa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

F

Ferrara

Who dives Gilboa, Ohio?
How often?
Are you diving this time of year?
are you diving with a club, shop or just with freinds?

I have several 'net Buds who dive at Gilboa frequently. In fact, they are planning something for this weekend. I'm sure they would be happy to have you join them.

I dive there from spring thru fall...I'd go all year round, but it gets a little cold, even with a 7 mil farmer john. I guess I'm just a wimp :)

I do but right now I work 6 nights a week so diving that far from home is out of the picture. In April I'll go back to 5 nights a week so if I can find a buddy I'll be able to go up on Tuesdays (I'm off Monday and Tuesday nights, at least for now).
Ber :bunny:

When the water gets a little warmer if anyone is going to Gilboa on the Weekend let me know. I would like to go.

Chad

Gilboa is a little far away for us so we have to make it a weekend outing. We have gone the last two summers. It is a great place to train or take a class. I really got comfortable with my 7mm. there. We hope to go at least once or twice this summer.

Laine

I'll be at Gilboa on February 23 & 24 (Sat & Sun). I'm diving with a new buddy from Ohio and you're welcome to join us. We're staying in the shallow side, nothing too adventerous. It's mainly an opportunity to get in the water and for me to try my new drysuit.

Gilboa can be dived year round in a drysuit. I often dive there in the colder months when the lakes in Michigan are frozen. Gilboa has great vis for the area and is a good place to try out new gear. You can get a bit bored of it though if you dive it too often.

E-mail me if you'd like to dive Gilboa that weekend.

-Brady

I was able to dive Gilboa during the summer of 2001. I was up from Florida visiting my buddy in Akron. Lets say the water temp. was a bit colder than the 85 degrees water I had been diving in recently.

I was lucky enough to see one of the paddle fish. My buddy missed it though. He was busy looking at the trout.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom